Social Media

Patients and their families and friends are some of our most effective and compelling advocates.  They raise awareness of the devastating effects of brain tumours and the urgent need for funding through blogs, Facebook, Twitter and other channels.

You can find BTRC on:

Facebook
Twitter

hands-woman-laptop-notebook_btrc

Latest from our Facebook page

BTRC Trustees and fellow brain tumour charities celebrated our successes and galvanised our resolve to accelerate change for better outcomes at Speakers House. Proud to be part of such a passionate group of people ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Wear A Hat Day on 31st March is fast approaching - please support the brain tumour community by wearing a hat and helping us all to raise awareness and money for desperately-needed brain tumour research. Register with our sister charity Brain Tumour Research today if you want to organise a fundraising event (on 31st March or indeed any other day this month!) ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

March is Brain Tumour Awareness month so please spread the word among your friends how desperately funds are needed for brain tumour research - one year after the Petitions Committee concluded that "successive governments have failed brain tumour patients and their families for decades", it is shocking to note that national spend on brain tumour research has actually gone backwards! Individual charities funded 86% of the total spend, with the remaining 14% of government spend representing 0.52% of its total cancer research budget. Please help us to challenge these shocking statistics ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook