Why support BTRC?
A partnership with BTRC is a mutually beneficial relationship. You gain business benefits, including staff and customer engagement and loyalty, improving corporate culture, a demonstrable social impact through supporting a universal cause that touches the lives of so many people and promotion of a positive image of your business. We gain vital funding, visibility and support.
Since its creation in 2004, BTRC has developed a track record of raising awareness and funding much needed research into brain tumours, raising over £2,000,000. We have a depth and breadth of expertise among our trustees. In addition to expert clinicians and research scientists, the varied experience of BTRC’s lay trustees includes the management of an events business for over 30 years and a career as a solicitor.
Our promise to you:
We promise that unlike many charities today:
- none of the money raised will be spent on administration
- 100% of net donations will go to research projects
This is made possible by the work of our trustees and our dedicated BTRC volunteers and supporters and their fundraising.
Ways you can support BTRC
How can your company support us? Here are some examples:
- Donating a portion of profits
- Adopting us as your Charity of the Year or Month
- Organising regular fundraising activities within your company
- Assisting staff with a “Payroll Giving” scheme
- Encouraging staff to raise funds by offering a “matched funding” scheme
- Donating services, facilities or products as prizes for our events e.g. Amber Ball
- Sponsoring a local or national event
- Sponsoring a research project or a member of our research team
To find out what your company could achieve through supporting BTRC, please contact Wendy Fulcher
Tel: +44 (0)20 8601 2402